LED bar windshield mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

01TX_Tahoe

Semper Fi
Reaction score
Glad it worked out!

I wish there was a way to attach it like that WITHOUT drilling 6 holes in the body of the truck... I think I'll explore options to install it behind my grill, using the radiator/oil cooler supports.

I haven't had any leaks so far. I laid out a bead of silicone between the mounts and body to help prevent that. Seems to be working pretty good so far. It took me a while to build up to drilling in my roof too but I finally did it.

sdgros01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I meant the message for 'tobysan90' who said he just installed the GG mounts. Was curious what LED bar he user and also if he could take and post some pictures or how the mounts mounted to the truck. When I emailed the company who makes GG mounts they said their mounts don't work with the Chinese eBay/amazon mounts that are 52-54".

+1 I'm also interested in seeing the gg mounts on the vehicle and also what bar your running.

OP
OP
B

bikerglasses

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered a "kleenhall" mount. Just need for that to come in ans then order a bar. Still trying to find a place to order from. Amazon or eBay....

tobysan90

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
ok guys been awhile since ive been on the forum, and had some bad/good luck on my light bar. only have 1 picture of it mounted before it got removed. Had a tree limb fall and bust the light and windsheild, if it had not been for the light bar being installed it would have crushed into the roof so im glad i had it there for the time being. i still have good mounts so i might order another bar before too long and re install

10981997_10206108018637169_316534270068477527_n.jpg

sdgros01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm giving them "GG" one last chance at trying to make things right because it's exactly what I need and I know it's been use successfully. I really hope they make good on the deal

I'll update if and when I finally receive the mounts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bikerglasses

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to rotate up a bit looks like a lot of light shining on the hood.

uploadfromtaptalk1428903662552.jpguploadfromtaptalk1428903688431.jpg

sdgros01

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Going to rotate up a bit looks like a lot of light shining on the hood.

View attachment 32553View attachment 32554

Looks good I just got mine on today as well. Do you have any issues with with weather striping around the door not sealing down and the door not shutting/ sitting flush with the body with your mounts? I understand wind noise but sounds like I have the windows down at 30-40 mph+ when I'm doing 10 miles an hour.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bikerglasses

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything seems to seal fine although with door open it doesn't seem like it would. No wind noise yet but only been up to 50mph.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
APalmer15