Last pic of it at this height 6inch super lift going under it on wednsday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No not yet turns out they sent me the wrong shocks so waiting on that I'm so anxious . Yes 12.5 is what I think ima go with I got18 inch xd revolvers going on a 35 inch tire any suggestions on tires I want a M/T but I think I'm going with a a/T for now and yea I'm gunna re gear next month

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanx Anthony we should go wheeling some time also thought a few times about maybe trien to get ameet going here in jersey for OBS Chevys but worried about the participation

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update yet again they sent me the wrong shocks first set of shocks went to there 4 inch kit now these are the wrong brand starting to get pissed

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay another update ..apparently when the dealer sent me the lift turns out its a discontinued one they had left over . This was found out when giving them the part numbers for the right shock.......yay. So I talked to a guy named Andy who is a super lift rep, he said he deeply apologizes for the issue and sent me out another one with rush delivery he is also paying for install and knocked off 200 bucks so now my lift is only costing me 1400 installed but I have good news I installed the safari snorkel will post pics Tom .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jtidd

Latest posts