Last pic of it at this height 6inch super lift going under it on wednsday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the registration fixed and took them for the first real drive today after some half assed trim job, tires are loud , they dont wander the road like i thought they might, still scrub a little when flexing on inclines , need too throw the add a leaf in QUICK because im not cranking keys until i do, after all the hell i gave Carolina squat im not about to run around 2 inches higher in the front, although today i found out i have a nice leak in my radiator along with the leaky water pump , i guess its good i found that out now already have the W/P and fan clutch , jus need time to do it

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
idk im going to measure them in a bit and get back to you

La rabona

Reaction score
Ok kinda rushed the pics but i will get better ones , definitly turning into a BEAST , I CANT EVEN DRIVE IT NOW DAMNIT!!! but i did drive it around the complex a little i rub so im working on trimming a little bit , need to pop in the add a leafs and crank maybe an inch or so , xmas wife said she will get me a body lift im thinking 1 inch or 2 inch . 3 i think is too much .... ENJOY will update my pictures and my build thread tonight NEEDS A BATH
CUSTOM.jpg
custom4.jpg
custom3.jpg
custom2.jpg

looks really good man congrats......

OP
OP
Donnie Yukonie

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"grabs tape measure and heads for door":yaoface2: i totally forgot be back in a minute

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

41.5 on both front 41.1/3 on the rear, still no add a leaf in and no crank obviously . my truck has a carolina squat...:bawl: lol how much should i expect out of the add a leaf i hope about 1.5 to 2 inches right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo