Kicker DS65.2 reviews?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S.L.A.B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im looking to get some good componets but without the big price tag. These go for like $89 on sonicelectronix.com. I was looking at the Focal 165a1's but they are a little pricey(around 189 on ebay)for me and would like to know if these kickers are any good.(better then stock) I dont want to buy something worse then what i have.

GeneralNoobzor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ofcourse they're better than stock... IMO Focal > All. I don't have the cash for focals though. I just bought some ks.25s (tweeters) and they are great. I also installed some ks.65s for a costumer the other week and they sounded pretty good to me.

OP
OP
S.L.A.B

S.L.A.B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah crutchfield is having a sale on the focals i want but for like 116 but i still dont have the cash ha. and when i do the sale will be over so im just wondering how these sound.

GeneralNoobzor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Crutchfields sale=ebay price. Usually. Focals are always nice, but if you are on a budget go with the Kickers :)

OP
OP
S.L.A.B

S.L.A.B

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How hard is it to install a componet setup(in the front) the local stores r quoteing me 165;JUST FOR THE INSTALL! I cant get any thing cheap with these 24s on. Everyone thinks im bankin ha...not knowing that i had to save for 8 months. So if anyone knows of any detailed videos or post please share.

02GMCyukon

Reaction score
S.L.A.B said:
How hard is it to install a componet setup(in the front) the local stores r quoteing me 165;JUST FOR THE INSTALL! I cant get any thing cheap with these 24s on. Everyone thinks im bankin ha...not knowing that i had to save for 8 months. So if anyone knows of any detailed videos or post please share.

I just did a write up on these same speakers in a 02 Yukon. Titled "front door speaker installation". Took a little over an hour with basic tools

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
csan2879