Keys and 1.5" spacer on 35s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon04

Reaction score
Before stock suspension with 35"s
Yukon_zpsff30fb24.png
After with keys and 1.5 spacer with 35"s
Truck5_zpsb3dd5994.png
trucktwo_zps3732f7b9.png
truck4_zpsa40c28cb.png

roush611

Reaction score
Wait so is that just keys and 35s or a 6" lift too? Looks to low to be a 6" lift but its listed in your sig

haehlSt0rm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sits nice!! love that look. any rubbing issues?

ps..bigger pictures would be awesome too!!

Babbitt112

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Stationed in Wichita, KS, Home is Morganton, NC
Good looking ride. My tahoe has the same setup minus the wheels. Looks a thousand times better than stock, I have the stock keys in mine, too. Had them cranked for going on 8 months, had the 35s for going on 8 months, too. But I will warn you, if you hit a bump to hard you may crack the plastic covers behind the fenders, but only on the rear. Also, I am not sure if you did this yet or not, I would advice using a Dremel to saw off the corner of the very bottom part of the front end, the plastic piece, and trim back the plastic in front of the wheel. This prevents any damage you may potentially do to your front end.. cut a turn while hitting a bump too hard and you may find yourself replacing something, I never had this issue however because I made sure to trim it back real good. Good looking ride pal.

Jonah52

Senor ******
Reaction score
How's it ride? Got fender measurements? What's your fuel mileage?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia