Just ordered my '15 Denali!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shundal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new Denali looks real nice. I'm getting ready to put our escalade up for sale, but still can't decide on the Denali or Escalade. I still want to see the Escalade tailights in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sixpointoh03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up I'm looking at inventory and I'm showing souther states dealers with ~1 truck each that are 5 days or less old. I only found about 35 of them they are RARE right now. (No Denali yet obviously).

It would of been nice if they would of built the denali first then went down to lower models.

08grey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seats look so much more comfortable on the escalade.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But I think the wait is going to kill me LOL Its still at status 1100 since they aren't building 5SA trucks yet but hey at least the non Denalis are finally shipping!

When will denalis and escalades actually expected to ship?

ehb5150

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2015 Denali

Just ordered mine this past weekend. Was told to expect 8-12 week eta.

cc1999

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's the production startup looking like for Denali XL's. I am just wanting to compare them side by side before making a decision on which way I want to go. I have had Suburban's, Excursions, Expeditions EL's and also had a few Tahoe's and Yukon's. There is pros and cons to both and some years those can be a enough to swing me one direction or another.

I currently have a Tahoe, its the second one in the past few years, I am considering going back to the longer Suburban version of a Denali XL.

I really love that Summit White Denali XL that's been on the show circuit, quite a few pics of it floating around the web.

images

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Instigator01