JL Audio Steathbox for sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bryantalton

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
the box is tan,in very good shape and roughly 2 years old. I recently sold my 97 Hoe and cant use it any longer. i ran a JL 250/1 on it with amazing results. The box retails for $724.95, Im asking $350 including the 10w3 subwoofer. I can be reached in North Carolina at 919-222-6909 or [email protected] for further questions. The link below is for JL Audio's website/online store

http://www.shopatron.com/products/productdetail/part_number=94054/1451.0

Big SUV's cry out for the power and sound quality of a top notch sound system. With a JL Audio StealthboxFull-Size SUV's / Trucks , you can have the best sub-bass performance available without sacrificing your vehicle's cargo space or factory appearance. Our super-stealthy center console model replaces the lower portion of the factory center console in these trucks and still retains some useful console storage space to boot!

THE HARD DATA:
Contains one down-firing 10W3v3-4 in a sealed enclosure. 300 watt power handling. Wired for 4 ohm mono. Replaces lower portion of factory console, uses top section of factory console (not included). Can be installed in '92-'94 models if you purchase the '95-'99 factory console separately through GM parts. Reduces console storage space. Will not fit trucks with bench seating or split-bench seating. Will not fit GMC Denali or Cadillac Escalade.

LazyAssLou

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry bro, see the for sale section rules. You need to have 50+ posts before you are able to put anything up for sale. Just stick around and give it time, then you can post this up in the for sale section.

Thanks! And Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
metal2forall