Is Neutral tan?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There are actually two shades of tan. They are called medium neutral, and shale. Medium neutral is more of a tan color. Shale is really light tan, or a "bone" or almost off white color. Most headliners are Shale. Shale is used to accent both tan and gray (pewter) in GM trucks.

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
where does this thing even mount? i think id like to have one too

03tahoe2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
near the humps in the 3rd row

Attachments

• 11927%20cargo_area_sec_shade_3x.jpg
    11927%20cargo_area_sec_shade_3x.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 52

Narco

Supporting Member
Reaction score
is it available if you have captains in the 2nd row? that might look kind of weird

Last edited:

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
neutral is actually a pretty common term for tan across the board for various auto manuf'rs..

and my neighbor has one in their XL with captains chairs...not sure on the regular short wheel base though if the "hooks" are there. it fits behind the 3rd row bench in our XLs and when the 3rd row is folded or removed u can move it forward to the first set of hooks so it fits right up behind the 2nd row....all that to say, my nieghbor removed her 3rd row a while ago and has her cargo cover in place behind her captains chairs and her dog rides back there all the time under the thing and sleeps. crawls between the chairs and goes to bed in the dark.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KeyMoSteel