Is it just me?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Or is there no thread recognizing our new moderator tast101? Congrats bro, hopefully you can help manage this site and make it more efficient for everyone :Handshake:

B

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shagg and I welcomed him in the Admin and Moderator forum. But yes, everyone welcome Tast and Timmy as our new moderators to help us keep the boards running smoothly.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congrats Timmy - smart move guys

B

tast101

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you guys! I'll try my best. It was funny because I came back from The cheesecake Factory last night at midnight and logged in while trying to do some homework. Noticed My PM box was full, noticed the extra section in the User CP, but still didn't dawn on me yet. So I followed my normal routine, click todays post, get through a couple and then I see the "Welcome thread from Shaggy and JK". Then I was like oooooooo.

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

Congrats guys.
Now who is Timmy?

haha Timmy is here, I've seen him on, he just chilled out on the post *******. In the beginning the ******* was just to help build up the site a little.

OP
OP
BOSS

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now you can help compile the tech forums for us members and start moving some stuff around where it belogs ;-)

B

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645