Iridium Metallic with Cocoa interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running this combo. I am looking at a 2016 Denali online, and may drive out to go get it. It is about 3 hours away. I just wanted to know peoples thoughts on that color combo.

It has 28,900 miles, has a sunroof, blu-ray, the 20” Denali wheels, and power running boards.

Thanks

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone running this combo. I am looking at a 2016 Denali online, and may drive out to go get it. It is about 3 hours away. I just wanted to know peoples thoughts on that color combo.

It has 28,900 miles, has a sunroof, blu-ray, the 20” Denali wheels, and power running boards.

Thanks

My favorite combo. So much so that I special ordered it!

—PERSONAL OPINION TRIGGER WARNING BELOW—

Black interiors are impossible to keep clean (and have no character. Black and gray. Blahsville). The lighter interior LITERALLY was marked up (from my jeans) after a short test drive BUT I believe is the nicest looking interior color.

Black exteriors are for livery drivers and impossible to keep clean...iridium metallic is much more unique. Just finally starting to see some of them around.

—TRIGGER EVENT HAS CONCLUDED—

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon in Iridium Metallic but it has the black/grey interior. IMO I like the black interior better with that exterior color, but it is all personal taste. I think the dune looks best with the black or maroon exterior color, but if you really like then it only matters to you. Good luck,

OP
OP
O

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon in Iridium Metallic but it has the black/grey interior. IMO I like the black interior better with that exterior color, but it is all personal taste. I think the dune looks best with the black or maroon exterior color, but if you really like then it only matters to you. Good luck,

I haven’t gotten to see it in person, so I wanted to get some opinions. I am getting a pretty good deal, at least I think I am, at $50k our the door. So, that’s why I am willing to go out of town to get it. It is a single owner vehicle, so it should be good to go.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a long time client that I detail for, that just got a CPO 15 Denali in that exterior color, but I think the interior is not the same hers is darker, almost like a chocolate brown color but I love her color combo. Looks super classy and cleans up extremely well.

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite combo. So much so that I special ordered it!

—PERSONAL OPINION TRIGGER WARNING BELOW—

Black interiors are impossible to keep clean (and have no character. Black and gray. Blahsville). The lighter interior LITERALLY was marked up (from my jeans) after a short test drive BUT I believe is the nicest looking interior color.

Black exteriors are for livery drivers and impossible to keep clean...iridium metallic is much more unique. Just finally starting to see some of them around.

—TRIGGER EVENT HAS CONCLUDED—
Lol... i have a black interior.......most of the cars I’ve owned actually.......I absolutely agree with your ‘PERSONAL OPINION’

See, not so hard to keep shit light hearted.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Thanks

Make sure you see ALL service records. I have Coca interior in My White Hoe..It is very nice..I was first going to get a Black interior in a White Hoe but in the end that dealer tried to rip me off for the vehicle.

sickk23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But hold up. There’s 2 tan colors for the Denali. There’s cocoa/dark atmosphere and cocoa/shale.

Cocoa shale is a nightmare to keep clean. It’s very light.

Cocoa dark atmosphere is my favorite and I don’t even like tan.

OP
OP
O

OilfieldTrash78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But hold up. There’s 2 tan colors for the Denali. There’s cocoa/dark atmosphere and cocoa/shale.

Cocoa shale is a nightmare to keep clean. It’s very light.

Cocoa dark atmosphere is my favorite and I don’t even like tan.

My current 2015 Yukon is cocoa/shale, and I have no issues keeping it clean at all

LI Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have Cocoa Dune. I searched for 3 months daily to find a Tri Coat Pearl white with Cocoa dune with Lux package.

The 2 tone interior of Cocoa Dune still looks great. I have two young kids and they can get messy.

I have weathertech Floor Liners as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick