iPad in yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
I thought about this the other day and decided to do it. So mine will be going in my center console. It will sit flush in and i will be able to take it out whenever.

BlackLac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought about this the other day and decided to do it. So mine will be going in my center console. It will sit flush in and i will be able to take it out whenever.

Pics when done. Sounds tight.

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
good post black lac..

the fact that it's all one unit and is PORTABLE makes it definetly worth doing for me, because i've never had mobile video before. My first screen! Nav.. internet.. pandora.. your entire misic collection.. all ready to go to class.

I'll have mine slide out of that lover deck console.. with suede or course.

trick.. can we pleeeease do mine too? i need help!

Last edited:

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
shit i cant do jack lol. plus with some bum ass wrist. but we can figure something out

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

btw thats a clean install but dude them mofos are crazy lol

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
I was looking at it today.. i might be able to get away with just having it mounted to the outside of the console somehow.. i still need an ipad lol.

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
lol. I talked to my builder today. Its looks like we got a plan together. Shouldnt be to much longer then it will be done. They got interior from me today. Going to try to have alot of stuff in for this weekend. You around here mike or in va? There a show in anderson sc this weekend if your around. Sorry for the jack lol

OP
OP
titanium02

titanium02

w7's or bust.
Reaction score
lol. I talked to my builder today. Its looks like we got a plan together. Shouldnt be to much longer then it will be done. They got interior from me today. Going to try to have alot of stuff in for this weekend. You around here mike or in va? There a show in anderson sc this weekend if your around. Sorry for the jack lol

i won't b in atlanta till september... my b-day is sep. 12th so maybe an iPad might come my way then...

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
nice hopefully ill have the truck then. Maybe we can meet up if you have time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pawaso

Latest posts