Introduction

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brian B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey fellas just wanted to share my 97 Yukon gt. This forum has been great so far, I've gathered a ton of info from you guys. A little about the truck. I purchased it in Texas and drove it to Louisiana about 6 months ago. Its been a long journey to get it looking the way it does now. Previous owner did not take very good care of it and was a shoddy mechanic lol. Its got a 6 inch Pro Comp Lift with 3 inch body lift and 35 inch Mickey Thomsons.

20160322_191334.jpg 20160322_192207.jpg

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good! Welcome to the forum , what are your plans for it?

OP
OP
B

Brian B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks! Pretty much a light wheeling truck from time to time.. nothing crazy. And the rest of the time my daily driver. 2 door parts have been very hard to come by, the pull a parts and junk yards do not seem to have any around here.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What parts are you looking for in general? Most parts should swap right over even on the 4 doors.

OP
OP
B

Brian B

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Rear passenger armrest and a rear driver interior quater panel where the tire usually mounts. Also a headliner the one I have is rhino lined not a fan of the look, not sure if fabric will stick to it either. That's pretty much the last odds and ends I've been after.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justjacks07

Latest posts