Interior Colors help on Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys i'm about to order a summit White Denali and i'm torn between the Jet black and Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere. Anyone have the Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere and how do you like it? I like that the Cocoa is exclusive to the Denali. I'm leaning towards the Black but wife likes the light brown more.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Black if you ask me. The cocoa in these these trucks looks a bit strange when they combine dark brown and grey / black and the metal trim. Just doesn't look right to me. You wouldn't wear black shoes with brown socks!

The cocoa dune looks good if you like light carpeting

You can't go wrong with the black. And the black denali leather has unique stitching so it isn't just the same as every other yukon.

My .02 cents

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

sssiglover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Yes i really want to try something different but you can't go wrong with Black. I also like the white stitching with Summit white to.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Summit white looks great on the denali. I saw one the other day in a parking lot and really liked it. Definitely get the 22s.

Snapped a pretty bad picture...

y6uru3uz.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jmitchell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My vote would be for the black interior also. I think the cocoa looks decent right now because it is so "new" but over time it will not wear as good as the black. The cocoa also tends to look slightly red in certain light. Also, if you have kids black is the only way to go IMO.

Db239

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife wanted the summit white with dark atmosphere interior. I will take some shots as soon as I get it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnbri512

Latest posts