Instrument gauge randomly scrolls through the language and option menus

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TM98

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My 04 Yukon Xl has just started randomly scrolling through the option to change the language. Then today it was acting as though I was scrolling through the different menus. I have the buttons on the steering wheel to select the different options.

Are there anything I should start to look at as to why it does this?

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My 04 Yukon Xl has just started randomly scrolling through the option to change the language. Then today it was acting as though I was scrolling through the different menus. I have the buttons on the steering wheel to select the different options.

Are there anything I should start to look at as to why it does this?
Im gonna say your steering wheel buttons are on the way out.... guys have replaced them on here just a little pia so ive read

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As the wise man @Galante said check the steering wheel controls. One way to isolate or at least narrow down what the root issue could be, is by removing/unplugging your steering wheel controls. If the concern persists then we'll know to dive deeper. So I would start by removing the steering wheel buttons from the equation.

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
^this. I would do one and then give it a bit. Then do another, etc. If you pull them all at once, you won't know which one was the culprit (assuming it's one of the buttons).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SAUDADES333