Installed Depos, have a few questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Venom One

Venom One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reason I ask if it's normal is because I saw the thread about covering the 3 pinholes that the shield had and I remember seeing only one shield, not two.

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Maybe you got a newer model. I heard some depos have the pinholes and some don't but i've never seen the top and bottom shields.

OP
OP
Venom One

Venom One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would that second shield block light from lighting up closer to the front of the vehicle?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Venom One

Venom One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the lights installed...
photo-35.jpg
photo-37.jpg

Is this an adjustment bolt? Or just a bolt holding it together?
photo-36.jpg

I'll post up some pics of how it lights up at night tomorrow evening. I'm really wanting to do a retrofit now because I'm kinda disappointed in how it projects the light. The same as with a halogen bulb except just brighter...:nono:

MeanGreen03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In reguards to the slant on your passenger side....If it's anything like mine, try re-adjusting the bulb on the passenger side. I'm pretty sure I had that happen to mine due to the bulb being off-center. Otherwise it looks good!

DenaliAK

Colder than you
Reaction score
Venom, not sure what you're looking at there for an adjustment bolt. There isn't one anywhere in your pics, though. The only adjustment is a long narrow boltish hex-head that you can access through I believe that little hole behind the light in the last picture.

Man, I just read that and thought, "that was not helpful at all."

There's a long screw poking up from the back of the lights...that is the adjustment.

Nice lights, BTW. ;)

OP
OP
Venom One

Venom One

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In reguards to the slant on your passenger side....If it's anything like mine, try re-adjusting the bulb on the passenger side. I'm pretty sure I had that happen to mine due to the bulb being off-center. Otherwise it looks good!

I'll try the bulb adjusting and see if it makes a difference. Thanks!!

Venom, not sure what you're looking at there for an adjustment bolt. There isn't one anywhere in your pics, though. The only adjustment is a long narrow boltish hex-head that you can access through I believe that little hole behind the light in the last picture.

Man, I just read that and thought, "that was not helpful at all."

There's a long screw poking up from the back of the lights...that is the adjustment.

Nice lights, BTW. ;)

Haha....it's cool. I thought perhaps that there would have been a second adjustment screw for left/right adjusment like on the factory lights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman