Installed - Airlift Helper Bags

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

waynesoffroad

Reaction score
For some reason I'm not getting the Airlift part number from Tony. So I called Airlift and gave them the spec's for the Belltech 5305's. They gave me Part# 60742. I even called back and asked another person and they gave me the same number. They were $87 otd from Summit Racing.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
i really dont know what to say i sent 3 emails saying the same thing. and also as in my vendor section the djm tb springs and teh 5305 take the helper bags.

There is a reason i have my number listed here 24/7 if you didnt get a answer just call me

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a reason i have my number listed here 24/7 if you didnt get a answer just call me

And trust me, he really will answer his phone whenever!

:Handshake:

waynesoffroad

Reaction score
Dang, I don't know then. Must be something up with my email not accepting yours. When I called you, You asked for me to email you about it and that your would send me the part number. I was starting to think you had something against me. Lol! I never did check the vendor section.

Donnyballgame

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
OK, i found this thread doing a search. Not trying to threadjack, but I really don't want to start another autoride thread. My question is for Tony. I have a leaky bellow on one of my rear shock absorbers. I want to disconnect the air line from the shock and attach it to the corresponding airspring in each coil. Have you heard of or tried this? Thanks

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, i found this thread doing a search. Not trying to threadjack, but I really don't want to start another autoride thread. My question is for Tony. I have a leaky bellow on one of my rear shock absorbers. I want to disconnect the air line from the shock and attach it to the corresponding airspring in each coil. Have you heard of or tried this? Thanks

Don't know if I would try that. In theory, I'd imagine it would work, but then you would need to replace the rear shocks because they wouldn't carry/hold/stabalize/absorb the correct load like a shock should.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the stock compressor system will do more than 35 lbs so do not use it

battlewagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nathanjax, its mike over from cadillacforums, i was doing the rear 5 inch drop on an escalade trying to retain the air ride.

anyways, got it all done, and now i need something like this. towing my boat w 3 people in the boat was horrible; i felt like the truck was just sitting on the tires, and it sounded like that.

how much does this lift the rear end? im hoping at least an inch. i really dont want to have to put a spacer in my newly installed drop, but i frequently have 7 people in the truck or 7 people and a boat

OP
OP
NathanJax

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nathanjax, its mike over from cadillacforums, i was doing the rear 5 inch drop on an escalade trying to retain the air ride.

anyways, got it all done, and now i need something like this. towing my boat w 3 people in the boat was horrible; i felt like the truck was just sitting on the tires, and it sounded like that.

how much does this lift the rear end? im hoping at least an inch. i really dont want to have to put a spacer in my newly installed drop, but i frequently have 7 people in the truck or 7 people and a boat

Hey man, with my current Yukon, I get about 2 inches of moment from empty to full bags. I haven't towed with it yet, but just make sure you get the proper size bags to go with your springs and you should be fine.

Which rear springs do you have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ep33401