I'm Really liking the MPG of my 2016 Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bestline Oil Additive in after each oil change - 1/2 quart (that stuff WORKS!!). Otherwise completely stock.

Won't that void your warranty if you have a engine issue? I have never used a Additive in any vehicle I owned and keep vehicles for 250-300K miles [sometimes more] and use only the exact grade oil [0w20 for the 16 Hoe].

I do keep up with my oil changes which for me is every 5K miles due to a ton of gridlock in my neck of the woods.

That is just IMHO..To each their own.

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Won't that void your warranty if you have a engine issue? I have never used a Additive in any vehicle I owned and keep vehicles for 250-300K miles [sometimes more] and use only the exact grade oil [0w20 for the 16 Hoe].

I do keep up with my oil changes which for me is every 5K miles due to a ton of gridlock in my neck of the woods.

That is just IMHO..To each their own.

Nope! It meets all the required industry standards so the dealer would be hard pressed to prove the additive created any engine issues!

Per their website: "BestLine’s Engine Treatment has been tested and exceeds the specifications as set by the American Petroleum Institute. BestLine’s products will not void your warrantee."

BMPNUGLS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used to be a fan of Lucas Oil Stabilizer but after trying Bestline I won't go back to Lucas....there is a clear improvement in performance, engine 'smoothness', and mileage believe it or not over any other additives I've ever used.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645