I'm back from the dead

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Finally a couple REAL pics of it from home and not the grainy dealership ones. Still working out plans so I'm open to suggestions but here it is:

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

HUMBL57

AC Guru
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, you're not far from me at all. I've been away as we'll for months just busy with work. Didn't look like your pics worked but sharp truck! Welcome back!

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Really? I see them, that is weird. I even hosted them in my album on this site. I'll check the permissions there and make sure I didn't set it to private or something.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome back? Haha, Nice Upgrade , I don't see to many Eskys up here with that Color , Most are Black

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Looks hot over there

Haha you get used to it for the most part. 100 degrees today.

Welcome back? Haha, Nice Upgrade , I don't see to many Eskys up here with that Color , Most are Black

Thanks! A lot of them are black here too.. that or Pearl White. I did NOT want black. As much as I love it, I live on a dirt road and it would never be clean.

OP
OP
Effeckt

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
What's up JK! Glad to see you're still around on here and thanks.. looking forward to getting some things done to it. Getting some of the basics knocked out.. tint is already done, and throwing in the iSimple ISGM651 this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihtblzr