If you had a spare $2500.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What would YOU do to your stock OBS?

Im thinkin wheel/tire combo?

Just curious to hear other thoughts.

retorq

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In this economy with gas prices heading for $3 again ... a 4 cylinder import beater. :p

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
used supercharger, or, headers, high flow cats, duals, tune, CAI, etc.

+1

Aim for 'GO' before 'Show'. Bigger TB, CAI, UD pulleys, Efans, Tune, Headers, Exhaust. How to get to the 'GO' part is up to you.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 AM ----------

In this economy with gas prices heading for $3 again ... a 4 cylinder import beater. :p

Naw, just use the company you work for's gas card. Then buy all the 'GO' parts you can buy! Works for me!

You may be on to something for the better half with the cheap 4cyl. I'm still keeping my V8 truck though. I here you can buy a one or two year old Dodge Journey with a 4cyl, 4x4, 17" wheels, etc for a really low price. I've been looking at getting one for my wife. Her 4.3L Jimmy uses $10 of gas per trip to get to town these days.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
-1 on the Dodge Journey I've had the "pleasure" of riding in a few on numerous occasions. Other then good gas mileage there trash man, don't waste your time.

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
right now i would use it to keep the hoe and camaro... as the great news today says ones going on the chopping block soon... :-(

i'd pick up rear bumper, roof rack, lights and put somme gas in it!

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
depends how the truck looks now..if it was a beater, spend on somewhat looks. If it looked GREAT or even good, but was stock...performance stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmedsz