If I were a betting man...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
ravingmadman

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Hahaha- Atomic, we sold a land rover, for this hoe. Almost anything is better than a '95 rover. I'm happy to have a rig I can wrench myself (even if half metric, half american), that actually gives me intelligible codes...

OP
OP
ravingmadman

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
Ah, thanks. :) No, [rant] I bought this hoe from a guy named Todd, in Burien, and he's a total *************. If I ever see him again, it will be an instant misunderstanding. I got a good price for it, because of some obvious stuff, like it needs a repaint after completing the shave welds (the rookies that did it only spot welded the plates, and they're all cracked now), dents pulled, bald tires, and bad brakes. He also promised me that he'd give me the alarm he pulled out of it that actuates the door poppers. It has been over a month, and many phone calls, texts, etc., and still no sign of him, or the alarm. And with everything I've had to do to this thing, the sheer downtime has been not worth it, if I'd known ahead of time. But now that we've fixed so much, we're committed to getting at least a couple years and some mileage out of this thing. But Todd from Burien is still a super douche. [/rant]

So anyway, I'll just keep taking pictures of the stuff I have to fix, and publish how-to's.

---------- Post added at 05:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

The saga continues.... Wife just left the alignment shop- they couldn't do it because the pitman arm is "very floppity, and about to fall off" according to my awesome wife. I'm doing the pitman arm, the gear oil in both diffs, and sea foam tonight, God willing. I'll take more pictures. I'm on a first-name basis with the entire local O'Reilly's. I've told them if it runs for a month without breaking down, or having something really messed up, I'm buying them all beer.

OP
OP
ravingmadman

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
I don't know what I'll do if someone does guess correctly. I might have to drop ship beer or something. I don't think it is possible, but I'll figure something out. Up the stakes, you know. And I should require a part/time range, too. Like, "The tranny will blow up within 2 months." Or, "The wheels will fall off on the freeway tomorrow."

clean454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
id say u can turn it into a part truck but u prolly dont have enought good parts to make a profit!! lmao jk jk atleast when ur done with it it will be like new hahahah good luck....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jodinchris