I never thought the Escalade was worth the premium over a Denali...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look closer. That's the rear view.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
either way still doesn't matter to me I can add that option to my current vehicle with a piece of wire. (reverse camera signal to accessory positive) and I could add a front view for about $30 off of amazon, why pay Cadillac $100k for the option

OP
OP
A

Anzir

Reaction score
either way still doesn't matter to me I can add that option to my current vehicle with a piece of wire. (reverse camera signal to accessory positive) and I could add a front view for about $30 off of amazon, why pay Cadillac $100k for the option
The point of this thread is that buying a new Yukon vs. a new Escalade. Not "current vehicle..." My current vehicle is a Tesla Model X that already has the ability to show the rear camera while driving. On a 17" screen.

My other vehicle is a 2016 Denali which was an easy choice over the not-worth-it (IMHO) Escalade.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The point of this thread is that buying a new Yukon vs. a new Escalade. Not "current vehicle..." My current vehicle is a Tesla Model X that already has the ability to show the rear camera while driving. On a 17" screen.

My other vehicle is a 2016 Denali which was an easy choice over the not-worth-it (IMHO) Escalade.

so 80k versus 100k for a couple extra bells and whistles is the question, easy for me. 1. if I have the money and can burnt it at will sure why not 100k caddy it is. 2. I have the money but am a bit more frugal the Denali is sold.

OP
OP
A

Anzir

Reaction score
I still don’t get it. Doesn’t the rear view mirror screen do that?
It's purely a "I didn't know how useful this would be until I used it" option. Especially trailering.

Big Mama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Agreed on differentiating one rig from another. I see new rigs all over, especially trucks that are 50-70k for decent options and wonder how so many folks can afford them. I can’t so I’ll wait a few years for them to come in my neighborhood. Either one will work.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's purely a "I didn't know how useful this would be until I used it" option. Especially trailering.

Gotcha. I don’t really trailer so that’s probably why it’s a head scratcher to me.

gat0r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ def. front view

also look @ tree line

now if one could switch to night vision & also thermal... ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fissel