I have a really cool problem that I would like opinions on!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Long story but the point is that I have two NBS vehicles. I have a 2003 Tahoe with 75,406 miles and a 2006 Yukon with 75,478 miles! Both are Colorado vehicles driven by old ladies since new and do not have a spec of rust. Tahoe is an LS with some options and the same for the Yukon being an SL. Tahoe is that pewter color and Yukon is silver. Both have gray interiors. Both have the 5.3.....bose and cloth seats.

My problem is that I can only keep one. Which would you choose and why? Thanks for any input in advance!

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would keep which ever one doesn't have any mechanical issues. If neither do, than it comes down to whichever one you find more pleasing to the eye, because underneath it's pretty much the same truck. Just different door mouldings, wheels, grille, and headlights.

BigDaddy13440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sell the Tahoe it's 3 years older and the Yukon is probably worth more.

If it were 30-40K more miles on the Tahoe, then I'd keep the Yukon. As the miles are almost identical, I'd sell the Yukon, as it's definitely worth more (likely at least $2000 more, to the right buyer). More coin in your pocket to essentially work on the same vehicle.

jaywoo65

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want more money in your pocket, sell the Yukon. If not, sell the Tahoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts