I hate school

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ecordell

CordellDesigns.com
Reaction score
I'm going back full time once my truck is paid off. I can make almost as much money working part time and taking out student loans than I do now, it's just really difficult going back to school when you make $50k+ w/o a degree. I really miss going to school full time, the drone of daily work and remedial coworkers kills me. This should probably be moved to the lounge lol.

Problem with taking out student loans is they have to be paid back lol. I'll take your 50k/year anyday and deal with the same daily drag that I do know. I have a college degree in computer programming and don't make near that :( but I also live in my home town with a population of 9k lol, there aren't many computer related jobs lol.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm a junior at college now and the only plus is the girls here love my Tahoe haha.....I never thought a car could get me laid....I was wrong :)

yea that doesnt really work around here, im from the city (new orleans) and i go to school in mississippi so all the girls here like lifted trucks and country boys.., but my truck is for me not the girls so im not changing anything, got a gf anyway

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
preinternet