I feel sick

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
because I just ordered shockwaves and cool ride for the burban and rounded off with accuair's touchpad setup. Someone tell me it'll be ok:badidea:

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so whats the problem bud? if you dont want them i'll buy them from you. i would be jumping for joy if i had that coming to me. lol

Physh1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should go to the next ARA (air ride anonymous) meeting. They are held @

350 S. St. Charles St
Jasper, Indiana, 47546

:D See you there...lol...

OP
OP
I

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got accuair e-level touchpad with these options
eXo mount
dual compressors
wiring kit
key fobs
5 gal tank(comes with dual comps)

then ride techs black series shockwaves- I dont feel I need a single or double adjustable shock for a tank, it's not doing any autocross lol
and cool ride rear minus shocks... I'll keep what I got on the DJM shock mounts

http://www.accuairsuspension.com/product_elevel_amp_tpad.html

from the research I did everyone is voting accuairs setup over ride techs e3 comparable kit

Never Satisfied

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Awesome purchase. I wasnt totally satisfied on my Shockwaves when I had them, mainly cause of lift(wasnt much). Next time I will be getting with Ekstensive on one of their front end kits. I know a few people that have them and love it. Either way you'll enjoy it.

OP
OP
I

ILLEGAL REGAL

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was looking at theirs for sure but I dont care to lay out with this. Its main purpose is a daily driver the wife uses to haul kids around. If it rides nice thats all that matters, the adjustability is just a side effect plus for my pleasure lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajdahl8660