2001 burban

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoebmx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well looks like I am getting the burban. We have moved to Northampton Pa. Got a house and now have 2 dogs. Just waiting for some money owed to me

Life been rough lost mom last year dad gone 3 years. Been a mental mess. But trying to get back on track. Starting with this truck

Miami-Dade

Staff member
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry for your losses. Lost a lot of my family over the last several years. Yes it takes a big toll on you. Glad you have the 2 dogs. I am sure they help you along.

I will safely assume [I know I should not assume anything] you are replacing your 2001 for a 2023-2024 Burban.

@Tahoebmx Moving you here just until we know what year you are buying.

OP
OP
T

Tahoebmx

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My old Tahoe well had to get rid of it. I got a Honda Crv. Had an accident my crv was totaled

I am now looking at this suburban. 2001. But I am still looking around as well. Main reason for this vehicle my dogs.

Matthew Jeschke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Life been rough lost mom last year dad gone 3 years. Been a mental mess. But trying to get back on track. Starting with this truck
I feel ya! My girlfriend asked me to get married, I was all about it but dragging my feet. One week later she was dead. Felt like shit for a long time, kind of still do, but I bout the therapy truck somewhere in the process. 2001 Z71 Tahoe. When lives a beach, I turn wrenches, and or drive up a mountain. Truck has become a real freak of nature in the process and my wallet well, we won't go there. Welcome to the club! I have been on a LOT of forums since my first engine build 20+ years ago. I can say with confidence, the smartest of the bunch are on this forum. I'd not have been able to do a fraction of what I did in my build without this forum and it's members.

RAMurphy

Bob
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Hang in there buddy. Life can be a *****, but at the same time love and beauty shows up so often unexpectedly. Love those two dogs, they will always provide unconditional love and friendship. Great people here on this forum. Tap into them, always willing to help.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dlshort21