Hydroboost using new parts question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wtbtahoe

Reaction score
Thanks Tbruz, I think it's gonna be real close, but worth trying a test fit. I can probably shave some from the inlet elbow to get some add'l clearance if necessary. I have to take into consideration some engine rock, too. I'll post up my results when I get to it. TY again. Chris

eswarden

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Found the brake pedal 15906961, and almost all the other parts at RockAuto. But one concern I have for the HB unit is that my Tahoe is also supercharged, with a Whipple SC that is hung on the D side of the engine, and comes very close to the factory original MC. Any thoughts? I understand that the HB unit is about an inch longer, so I am concerned it will interfere with the intake elbow.
Just curious if the part number 15906961 for the brake pedal fit for sure. I'm trying to find the hydroboost brake pedal for my 1997 2 door tahoe 4wd, but everything I'm finding is discontinued. I checked the part number you listed on RockAuto and it shows for a NBS, but I wanted to see if it worked for you.

wtbtahoe

Reaction score
Sorry, but I didn't install it yet. I had some other projects that got priority, but I plan on doing it in the near future. I'll let you know what I find out; but if you go forward first, please lmk.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia