How to remove rear vent cap appliques?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

massivespl

I'm not mean, I'm honest.
Reaction score
Just installed these yesterday and they where super easy to install.
2d0bbqe.jpg

Pics installed? They looks really gold in the picture but that could be the carpet shinning on them or something

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
What a difference a little bit of wax can do. They look brand new now! ( I know I didn't have to remove them to wax. I already had them off because I was messing with some escalade ones I picked up this weekend. I decided to stick with stocks since they cleaned up well and I'm thinking about selling the truck anyways.

When I got my Tahoe I did a 4 stage exterior detail. Every stage I applied on the headlights and tail lights and the stock rear vents. It makes a huge difference and they came out with a deep and shiny black look.
Stock lights came out looking brand new too

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So smooth man with the appliques and rack. Makes that gold look really nice. What's happening with that dent in the lower rear quarter panel?

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Lookin real good. I got all my esky parts. They're all the same gold color as your truck. Mine is blue so I gotta paint my parts :-\

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice work. Average person won't even take notice of the small gap. Just looks like a normal body panel opening.

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Nice, much better tony. Now I know what mine will look like and see what the same tail lights I want look like too

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Mine are the non LED style, they're the regular bulb type. I like them tho. Much better then the stockers imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n