How to remove rear vent cap appliques?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigbird189

Reaction score
One question, and I am assuming it will but just thought I would ask, but the Yukon rear window, 3rd light, and appliques, will it work on the Esky? I know where I could get the esky stuff but would have to trade with my Yukon stuff.

Independent755

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What a difference a little bit of wax can do. They look brand new now! ( I know I didn't have to remove them to wax. I already had them off because I was messing with some escalade ones I picked up this weekend. I decided to stick with stocks since they cleaned up well and I'm thinking about selling the truck anyways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 120

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I'm trying to take these off and they won't budge. I got the one screw off and it's a little loose enough to stick my fingers in. But it won't come off when I pull. I'm afraid it'll break.

JesusArTorres

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it alright to roll around a bit with these off?

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:23 PM ----------

Also, just removed the first only. After and hour...

02Yuk

Reaction score
Is anybody interested in buying the Yukon rear appliques, back privacy glass, and black housing l.e.d. third brake light? I converted over to esky parts and looking to sell these. They are in good shape. If interested, feel free to send me a private message. I am asking $250 obo plus shipping. I will be shipping from Ohio.

Tahoebigdog03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just installed these yesterday and they where super easy to install.
2d0bbqe.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman