How to do the 4 or 6 high mod on an 03-06 full size truck for $3.00

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2005yukonxl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
quick question....im gonna do the 4 hi on our yuk but just realized when u pull back for the "flash to pass" it leaves lows on and lets u turn highs on....if I do this so it makes them stay on using the "Forward" position of the stalk to make the highs come on, does it have any adverse affects on the flash to pass since its already designed to do this? just want to make sure if we use the flash to pass we werent going to back feed something that would fry or not...

jeffyrc

Bow Tie For Life
Reaction score
wanna do the 4hi mod and be able to turn on and off my fogs with the stock on/off button with the hi's on. is that possible? if so can some one walk me threw it?

rippinitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just did the 6 hi mod..went great. very simple. jeffyrc /\ yes you will be able to turn the fogs on or off..everything works the same, just now the fogs and lows will stay on when u turn the highs on.

donmateo

Reaction score
So what does this mod keep the lows and fogs on at startuup (they both turn on) and will still work w/ highs? Or just that they'll stay on for highs?

Night Fury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Question:
I have a 2003 yukon with HIDs lows and highs, if i put HIDs in for my hi's and i do the 4hi mod....

I want my End Goal to be:

when headlights turn on i want highs and lows to turn and have the capability to turn on my fogs at anytime.

Question:
when i do this, will i have to turn on my highs for them to combo up with lows (have the indicator in my dash light up?) or will they automattically come on?

chip

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try searching first. I've posted how I did this like 20 times now. If you can't find it, let me know, I'll help you out. It can be done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRSB16

Latest posts