How many of you DO NOT experience buffetting and vibration problem?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there a printout anywhere that i could get in case they try a play games with me tomorrow?

Cha0s13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just did ;) I printed out the complaint number for my records.I also called my car dealer to doublecheck if the service department was open tomorrow and when I explained to him the issues im having his reply was " Wow that's strange I have never heard of that before". I'm not looking forward to dealing with the service department on this issue tomorrow :(
Ill be honest, they still have my 2014 Tahoe that I traded in on the lot. Wish I could get it back. I really love the looks of the 2016 but my ears can't take much more than 10 minutes driving it. ;(

Last edited:

FogDucker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

I setup an online survey to help size up this issue. I'd appreciate it if anyone with a 2015/2016 could take a moment to provide your feedback. I'll periodically post survey results here. Only 21 responses since this went live yesterday.

http://k2xx.info/

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It appears the survey is only if you have contacted a GM service center. I stated no I had not and it continued to ask me what they did about the issue. FYI

FogDucker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just skip it or say no. I've updated the questions to guide people through that.

"Logic Branching" is not included in the free survey subscription that I'm using.

Thanks for your feedback Eric.

34 people have filled it out so far. I'll provide statistics at increments of 50.

Shadow17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just skip it or say no. I've updated the questions to guide people through that.

"Logic Branching" is not included in the free survey subscription that I'm using.

Thanks for your feedback Eric.

34 people have filled it out so far. I'll provide statistics at increments of 50.
Cool. I actually answered it as 'other'. I ordered an AFM eliminator to address the issue. ;)

OP
OP
U

uat1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hi all,

I setup an online survey to help size up this issue. I'd appreciate it if anyone with a 2015/2016 could take a moment to provide your feedback. I'll periodically post survey results here. Only 21 responses since this went live yesterday.

http://k2xx.info/

Thank you FogDucker for setting up the poll. I'll be keeping an eye on the result, my decision of purchasing a Tahoe will depend on the survey.

Makai2200

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon Denali SWB. No sunroof, and 20" wheels. No vibrations or ear/headache problems. None at all. I am following this thread. A friend is having these exact issues with her 2015 Yukon SWB. No sunroof but 22" wheels. Her dealer is currently looking into the issue. Is there a thread posted that contains these issues since this one is technically for those without problems?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ghostknight

Latest posts