How do you remove the front fender flairs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just received my replacement front fender flair from LMC and I was looking at it how to remove my old one last night and I don't see how to do it? I can get to the screws on the out side easy enough but how do I take the ones out on the inside out? By the way the factory fender flairs from LMC is a perfect match. Any one know how or can point me to a how-to?

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought they double side taped on :shrug:

OP
OP
X

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My girlfriends dad is a paint and body man and there is a way to do it with out having to remove the fenders. There are holes in the fire wall that where made to get at the clamps. Will see how it comes out and let y'all know.

DallasTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry to tell you but theres not, I just replaced my front end and the front end I got had the fender flares, once I got it on, I didn't like how they looked (cuz I don't have the rear ones) so I had to take them off, you have to take off the fenders, not that hard, just takes time

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GMT 900 nut