horns!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so i have had numerous "ooga" horns and a Dixie Land horn and a fire truck siren, train horns, and have tried every horn in the auto stores. my last one was the fire truck siren but broke it up too, so now i have a wiring harness that is routed to behind the valence for horns. so what should i try next? what do yal have?

Last edited:

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Wolo Air Horn, almost train horn loud but not as obnoxious!

Cobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wolo Air Horns / A bit high pitched in my opinion but loud enough to get noticed and get reactions

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Oh no mine is not high pitched at all, it sounds mean, not that cheesy high crap or I would not have got it.

fatnlowtahoe504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just get a 5 gallon tank, 200psi compresson and put a ship horn, fog horn, k5 train horn, ship whistle, 18 wheeler horns..etc.

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:34 PM ----------

well nvm you dont like it that loud...

OP
OP
kickitandholdit

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wolo Air Horns / A bit high pitched in my opinion but loud enough to get noticed and get reactions

sometimes it depends on where you mount it but the one i heard was a little high too

ZaC851

Reaction score
I've got a train horn and 3 gallon tank and compressor

If you dont like it loud I dont see the point in changing anything.

minus whale just use the stock horn..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dukk