Hmm Wiper Blade issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be aware that the 2007 NBS GMT900 used a Valeo wiper blade w/ a very unique mounting. I have yet to see any aftermarket blades w/ that type of mount.

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
Piaa makes excellent Silicone blades but they are pricey. I use them and absolutely love them

ChrisAU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be aware that the 2007 NBS GMT900 used a Valeo wiper blade w/ a very unique mounting. I have yet to see any aftermarket blades w/ that type of mount.

THIS is what I'm worrying about, the original discussion of this thread. Did I buy a vehicle that I can't replace the wiper blades on??

sumo

dn ʇǝƃ ʇuɐɔ & llǝɟ ı
Reaction score
no you didnt, you can get different arms and there are company out there that make replacement blades

moab

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this problem. The wipers on my 07 have a very different wiper arm. And hold mechanism for the wiper blades. Does that bulletin mean I can get replacement arms for free at the dealership? If not, where I can get replacement arms with the normal J hook design?

73shark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have this problem. The wipers on my 07 have a very different wiper arm. And hold mechanism for the wiper blades. Does that bulletin mean I can get replacement arms for free at the dealership? If not, where I can get replacement arms with the normal J hook design?
If you want to keep your OEM arms, you will need to get blades made by Valeo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645