HID's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R.Beezy

Costco Member
Reaction score
im now looking into maybe getting HID's for the ride but not quite sure where to start. i've been looking into various companies in the past few hours and i've seen some really cheap ones that all claim to be "plug and play". plug and play is what i want and i dont want to spend too much money, and i do wana go with a company thats reliable.

just wanted to see which online companies people on here have dealt with and which HID to go with... i want the bright white light with no blue in the light... suggestions please. THX

bigblue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ddm tuning is what everybody is going tell you, they have good price and lifetime warranty

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Yeah, for the price DDM is the way to go. Just make sure you get the wire harness/relay when you purchase them. Also, you probably want to go with a 55 watt 5000K or a 35 watt 4300K for the most light output without much blue.

Last edited:

NolaTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got McCullochs on mine there more expensive but I have had them for 3 and half years now and never had a single problem. I think they are like 250 a set now a days a few years ago they where 450

kormaster

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
hid kits - since the tahoeyukon doesnt have projector lenses, doesnt it disperse everywhere?

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The NNBS stock housings work well with HIDs. Just make sure you adjust the housings down a bit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrSpork