HID Conversion Troubleshooting, questions and inquires -TOPIC OPEN

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Opening this thread for anyone that has any questions, troubleshooting help, needs tips, or just general questions about our products before they order. We are here to help please let us know if you have any questions and we will be glad to help any way we can.

yooks11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to order a headlight kit for my 2008 Yukon Denali but cannot find a section for GMC on your website. Please direct me as I have never purchased an HID kit before. What exactly will I need? Does the kit include everything? Probably going to go with 6000k. How quickly can the items be shipped and at what speed?

Need to do this fast as one of my headlights is out and would like to get this installed rather than purchase a new bulb.

OP
OP
Oscar@Hidguy

Oscar@Hidguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking to order a headlight kit for my 2008 Yukon Denali but cannot find a section for GMC on your website. Please direct me as I have never purchased an HID kit before. What exactly will I need? Does the kit include everything? Probably going to go with 6000k. How quickly can the items be shipped and at what speed?

Need to do this fast as one of my headlights is out and would like to get this installed rather than purchase a new bulb.

Sorry about the lag time. You can find all kits for that car here:

2007-2012 GMC Yukon HID Kits

Let me know if you need anything else.

Brooklyn hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased a set of hid with the harness for my 2007 tahoe. They were installed about a month ago yesterday on my way home they just stopped working left and right so far i checked all fuses and they are fine i feel it might be the relay on the harness since everything else was fine. Do you guys have any idea it might be.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GinoTahoe