Hey everybody

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoRo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey you guys, first-time poster here. I've had my Yukon for about a year now and have been perusing this website ever since to get some ideas.

I'm currently a student at SMU here in Dallas, but call the East Coast my home, so the mods don't come often, but when they do, it's glorious.

You guys have been a tremendous help over the past year and I'm sure will save me from something in the future, so thanks for the past and thanks in advance for the future!

OP
OP
JoRo

JoRo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thanks everybody!

I just realized I didn't include a picture, so here she is, nothing extraordinarily unique:IMG_6301_zps4792b7f2.jpg

I think I did that right, I have no idea.

sbubbaklein

Full Access Member
Reaction score
welcome, looks great, how about a 2/3 lowering kit next. Love mine, wife likes it too cause easier to get in. Just noticed you need some tint on the front windows first.

Last edited:
OP
OP
JoRo

JoRo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Haha thanks! I *definitely* need a lowering kit, I just don't want anything that's super low. If anything, I just want the back dropped enough to be level with the front, the nose-down stance is the most annoying thing about it (besides the little donuts that it came with that they call "rims"). As for the tint, I have considered it, I just haven't put a lot of research into it. Although I don't really live in Texas besides going to school here, it's registered here so I have to go by whatever the state laws are about tinting, of which I have no idea.

OP
OP
JoRo

JoRo

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
welcome, looks great, how about a 2/3 lowering kit next. Love mine, wife likes it too cause easier to get in. Just noticed you need some tint on the front windows first.
sbubbaklein,

I got your message, thanks for all of the information! I haven't posted 10 times yet, so i cannot send PM's unfortunately. The info will definitely come in handy. I will probably take care of the tint first as I agree that the front windows are a little revealing, and I can take care of that down here at school. I won't be able to do the lowering kit, however, until I ship my car home probably around Christmas at the earliest. But from what you've told me, that sounds like the route I want to go!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jarhead1017