Long time reader, first time poster

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Porkys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey everyone, thanks for making this a really meaningful forum. I find so much that applies to some of the problems I have had with my '19 Yukon XL. Just recently changed the battery and it was a cinch with some of the resource of these postsl

Some tidbits of what my ride''s been through in the past couple years, most of the work done at the local dealer:

-rebuild the bearings and seals in the rear diff, axle seals
-wheel bearings been replaced on all wheels
-water pump leaked, replaced
-all kinds of issues with the wheel position sensor or something like that

Stay safe everyone, will be out here reading as usual!

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from NH.

Lots of knowledgeable folks here who freely share their knowledge, experiences, and perspectives. Knowledge is power.

I hope that you will become a participating member in the Forum's discussions.

Pics of the truck, please.

OP
OP
P

Porkys

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Welcome to TYF from NY.
Nice to formally meet you and your ride.
Pics to share of the truck?
And thanks for stopping in to the Introduction page to say hi!
Hey hey to NY!

I don;t have any good ones of my ride, but will take some. It's silver, SLT, and one of those former rental models that has an equipment package that seems to have almost everything including the video screens (woohoo!).

Recently was looking to add a second battery to my car but it was out of charge-anxiety in that my battery died the other week.

I replaced the battery and just kept it to one battery. But what I have noticed recently is my volts on my dashboard is not right in the middle at 14 any longer, it is either just above, or way below, like in the attached picture when I am going 80 mph. Seems like my alternator is gonna go soon. What do y'all think?PXL_20231107_225951025.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
meandmyhoe20

Latest posts