Heated seats stopped working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WJK1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just this week I had driver side base and passenger side back heated seat stop working. The other halfs of each seat function normally. Anyone else experience? Fuses are good. And I am pressing the correct button

Adding this to my list of warranty repairs next month. Had exterior black trim on doors come lose and rear window defogger clip come unsoddered. Just hit 20k on my 2015i Tahoe and it's falling apart! (Hopefully this is it for a while, I otherwise love it)

Naz 23 Esky

Reaction score
Honestly have the same problem. From new. Had my new Yukon for only 3 months now and me and the wife can't come to terms if it works one day to the next. Honestly didn't even bother calling dealer yet but I kinda expect better for an 81k vehicle.

OP
OP
WJK1

WJK1

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Exactly! I've never had a heated seat fail let alone both at the same time. I expect to get at least 10 years or 150k out of a vehicle before these issues start adding up. Glad it's under warranty but it's just a hassle to take it in. Day to diagnose. Then order parts. Take it back. Hopefully the parts fix it...