Heated mirrors for 02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PNWMuseumman

Bow Ties Are Cool
Reaction score
I'd be interested in that too.
I just found this. Never been to this forum before, but this guy did it to his pickup and documented how.

**EDIT**

I found where someone did it on a different forum, but everytime I try to post it this forum changes it to *******. So Idk whats happening, but I love this forum and don't want to pi$$ off the mods, so if you google it, you can probably find it.

Last edited:

Dustinh

Reaction score
I have a set of nnbs mirrors on mine that were on it when I bought it not tow mirrors though. Just basic mirrors no turn signals no heated option and there is a bit cutting that has to be done for them to fit.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have a set of nnbs mirrors on mine that were on it when I bought it not tow mirrors though. Just basic mirrors no turn signals no heated option and there is a bit cutting that has to be done for them to fit.
Interesting. Do you like them? Are they power? Have any close ups where they were cut to fit?

Dustinh

Reaction score
Interesting. Do you like them? Are they power? Have any close ups where they were cut to fit?
Look wise yes I like them alot! I actually don't have any close ups of them installed. Like I said I didn't put them on or else I would. They are power but not hooked up because the 07-14 is a bigger plug than ours. So obviously they got put on for looks. And I would like to know as well if the taho doesn't have heated and turn signal mirrors factory if I bought a set would they plug in and work?

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Look wise yes I like them alot! I actually don't have any close ups of them installed. Like I said I didn't put them on or else I would. They are power but not hooked up because the 07-14 is a bigger plug than ours. So obviously they got put on for looks. And I would like to know as well if the taho doesn't have heated and turn signal mirrors factory if I bought a set would they plug in and work?
I guess once you figure out the wiring on the mirrors to the wiring on the switch, you could always cut the bigger plug off and use the smaller plug.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rddixon

Latest posts