headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May I ask what is wrong with your current lights?

OP
OP
Fishin757

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got in a wreck so i have one set of brand new lights and one of hazy old nasty lights...just looks bad

OP
OP
Fishin757

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont really want halos but they do look good. And man does your truck look good with that new lift! what size tires you have on there?

Devs93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depo is the best aftermarket brand even better than tyc they have a smoked headlight set that is about perfect. Ive gotta buddy in VA he says they are real strict on laws down there so be careful if you decide on a tinted lense

OP
OP
Fishin757

Fishin757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah i dont think a tinted lens will fly here. probably just a darker-than-chrome reflector at the most. i dont know maybe ill just put new lights in the other side and go stock

SunlitComet

OBS Jedi-Do Good
Reaction score
Imo new shiny tails or headlights always stand out on any vehicle whether they are halogen or led or colored or chromed reflectors. My truck may have the original paint on it and and my tails maybe a led based system with red untinted covering and my heads are clear chrome with hids and halogens but the are f'ING beautifully awesome. No matter how old the vehicle is.

Last edited:

Devs93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Word Have my lights blacked out but if I ever swap I can garuantee it will be getting all new depo lights up front and some nice leds out back

Gzes

the drifting 2dr
Reaction score
I like my headlights. not black but well it looks good on my hoe. Got mine on ebay and have hids and they reflect pretty good. Never had any problems with legality and i get saftey inspection only. Just a small check lol. They are like yep looks good here. No under checks and yea mine were cheap:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miccey1