BWI Magneride Struts and Shocks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

06 Taco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I need to replace my Magneride shocks and struts. I found good pricing on e-bay with a limited lifetime warranty for the BWI. I did a little research and I think BWI may be suppling struts and shocks to GM although I'm not 100% sure. Has anyone used BWI suspension components on their GM vehicles?
Here are a few links:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1959717184...qSmGFxpVbxb6CoIZTRd7hF6LBS|tkp:Bk9SR66s1MCKYw

Last edited:

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
BWI Group, also known as BeijingWest Industries, is a supplier of brake and suspension systems headquartered in Beijing, China. The company acquired the Chassis Division of Delphi on November 1, 2009. The brake and suspension business lines were purchased for approximately $100 million. The company supplies to automotive, motorcycle, and specialty vehicle manufacturers. BWI Group is an international supplier with manufacturing facilities located in China, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic and Mexico.

OP
OP

06 Taco

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Has anyone on the forum used the BWI struts that are for sale on E-bay?

K2 Kaiju

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got to think they may be fake as I have never seen OEM replacements with springs or clips attached. If they are real its a great deal. I never understood why they charged so much for these shocks just because they have some metal in the juice...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019