Haven't used my camera in a while. Just my hoe & I on a Sun. Evening

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pain@thepump

Reaction score
Just sharing some snaps from this past Sunday. I haven't whipped out my camera in almost a year and figured it was time to shoot the 'hoe. These are all OG photos, no edits. All Shot w/ my nikon d60. I accidentally shut down my laptop while uploading this first batch, so I still have more photos to sift through. Please Enjoy these for now.

bc637263.jpg

573a98a4.jpg

6fd75a3c.jpg

35e5ca81.jpg

b2b64ece.jpg

I like this shot the most, because it just happened.:favorites37:
647f5d0b.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
The Tahoe is looking good. Nice background also.

OP
OP
Pain@thepump

Pain@thepump

Reaction score
The Tahoe is looking good. Nice background also.

Thank you. I think I should have waited to take some pictures when I got my black bowties! The area is some hills by my house I just thought they look nice and wide open perfect for a photo shoot.

Nice shots Joel, what lens are you using?

I used the standard 18 to 55 mm lens. I had my zoom lens but I didn't want to bring it out, I think the 18 to 55 was perfect for this shoot or at least what I wanted to do. Some of the settings I remember doing in manual, there was a couple photos I took an auto but I don't think it's any in this batch.

Nice shots !

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

Thank you sir!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reveita42