Happy birthday/ merry Christmas to my wife.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have been dabbling in the idea of trading in our 2003 lincoln aviator kitty hawk for sometime now. So cpl days ago I took my wife out for her birthday and we just decided to look around. We went to a Kia hyundai dealership and they had a 2015 sonata 2.0t sport that we drove and was loaded. Panoramic sunroof heated cooled seats the works she loved it well I asked how much they ran and was a little suprised to hear 29k. It had 17.000 miles on it. Well we left and went home to think about it. So this morning after work we went back and decided to see what our options where . There was some nice accords fully loaded I was leaning towards but in the end .. not my decision I have the yukon. So we ran credit and all this and with nothing down other than trade we got approved for a hyundai azera. It is the technology package and had 39k on a 2012. It is more loaded than the sonata and is much more comfortable for me (I'm 6'4 280lb ) so for just under 20k and being up for 30 hours we came home with this gem. She's happy and km happy the yukon won't be racking up miles lol merry Christmas!

OP
OP
Walkercraig01

Walkercraig01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll get some more pics in the morning it's been storming here in missouri and couldn't be bothered but here are some. Made them thru the bow in there haha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rcarew907