GPS Antenna Replacement

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nailerdog

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have a 2015 Yukon that is out of warranty and the GPS antenna has failed. Dealer wanted about $300 to replace it. I have the part coming from Rock Auto for $75 vs the $135 that the dealer wanted.

I'm looking for detailed instructions or a video to take apart the interior to get access through the headliner. I know I'm working around airbags so probably need to disconnect battery.

Anyone have the instructions or a video?

Thanks

Ksnell

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
trying to bring this back to life
any one have any info on this? dealer just called said I need a new one 475+tax part number or info on install??

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any one have any info on this? dealer just called said I need a new one 475+tax part number or info on install??

Access to the shop manual can be had with a subscription to AllDataDIY. This will show you how the dealer will do the work and probably the part number too.

BluByU

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Mine has been out for over a year. Instead of replacing a flawed designed GM part, which allows water in and would expect to go out again. I did some research and found the following https://www.infotainment.com/collections/gps-antennas/products/gm-gps-antenna. Easier install without removing headliner and only $39.95.

I haven't purchased or replaced mine yet because I haven't missed my GPS due to my smartphone.

Tahoe14

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you do a Google search there should be info on how to do this or use swathdiver's idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xay2Smoove