Got my DDM Tuning HID Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

drifter666

Reaction score
I know how you feel about the off road lights man, I use mine all the time, when someone is in front of you try to look at their headlight glow "if your going in the same direction" If they are coming towards you just turn them off when you see the light coming towards you. Wheres your switch mounted? I used 2 N.O.S. toggle switches on the center console.
IMG00018-20091203-0834.jpg

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Your interior is ****** plush. I like it a lot!
As of now it pretty much looks like this.

This isn't how I want it and within the next few weeks things are gonna change, A lot.

214xlz6.jpg

drifter666

Reaction score
Jesus man, how the hell can you stand that? Personally I'm a HUGE neat freak when it comes to my cars interior I cant see any of my wires, if I do I will completely re wire what ever it is. In my pic i have a scanner and a CB, not to mention under dash lights a hub to plug what ever i want into my stereo "3.5mm headphone jack, red white and yellow RCA's, a special plug for my ipod control interface, and i think it has an HDMI port on it too. You can see the wire for the CB mic but that's about it lol

I do have to say though, I love the craftsmanship at least its not plywood glued together which I have seen before. I didn't know your truck was an E.R.V. (Emergency Response Vehicle) that's pretty cool i was gonna be a volunteer fire fighter but they wouldn't let me on with my record :-(

Last edited:

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I didn't know your truck was an E.R.V. (Emergency Response Vehicle) that's pretty cool...

I didn't know that either Coffee!

LMAO :party33:

I suggest you guys go with wiring harness if you are getting HIDs, they pull a lot of power at start up...and you don't want that going through 10+ year old wires every single day.

And like killer2007 found out, GM has the polarity reversed on the headlight plugs, so just flip them around and you're set.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA