Got my DDM Tuning HID Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
I finally got my DDM Tuning HID lights after, 23 days.
I guess they really had a lot of buyers on the big sale.
I was wondering if everyone else recieved theres?
They came in 2 boxes (one was the wiring harness, the other the box with the ballasts and the lights) delivered on two different days..
Everything seems right though, can't wait to install them tomorrow.
55W 10K Large ballasts

Reaction score
Hey Hey what do you know. We orderd the same day got em the same day. Mine came in one box though. Plugged em in didnt work. My relays should be coming in tomarrow. Hopefully.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Ha nice, yeah I was afraid of that, thats why I got the wiring harness.

acainindy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 35w system on April 1st, got them April 10th. I got the DDM branded slim ballasts. I am supprised that you guys had to wait so long. The whole kit including the harness came in one box.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Hahaha. Yeah man there was a huge thread for it. Check the website see if there still at a discounted price. Mine were still exspensive like $60.00 for them + the harness.

Brandon X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahaha. Yeah man there was a huge thread for it. Check the website see if there still at a discounted price. Mine were still exspensive like $60.00 for them + the harness.

Not a bad price but I think im gonna go with the $42 shipped HID's when I do decide to buy em.

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
Hey Hey what do you know. We orderd the same day got em the same day. Mine came in one box though. Plugged em in didnt work. My relays should be coming in tomarrow. Hopefully.

didnt work? try turning around the input power plug around..so the the clip faces inward

Reaction score
didnt work? try turning around the input power plug around..so the the clip faces inward

Nah the ballasts are actually marked on these. They dont work because they are 55 watts. They pull to much power to start without a relay harness.

As far as price. The original kit cost $25 then I upgraded to the 55 watts ($10.00) extra. Then shipping was like $16. I paid $51 then got the relay harness off of ebay for like $6.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Luggz