Got my DDM Tuning HID Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Its aight man I'm just uh pimp you can ***** all you want!
I'm excited to see these bad boys on at night !!!

Roadrage, I never knew you were in Canada, thats sweet man! Canada's Badass!
U.S.A & CANADA UNITED!

Reaction score
LOL I know what you mean im still blind like 10 mins later from lookin at those things. Can't wait for dark. You got 10k I got 12k. We will have to see the differance.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
This was taken at like 4PM. They still look sweet here ha. I'll upload more later.
a3gjup.jpg

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:24 PM ----------

Really wish I had a better camera, this shows nothing. There bright as **** and cover a lot of ground!

In person there's quite a bit of blue as well.

2m78z0h.jpg
14smm44.jpg

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Well my picture really sucks. It does it NO Justice. Mine look very similar to yours in person, they have a bluer tint and produce a bit more light.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 PM ----------

Yours look really sweet!

fyremanpat

Fyremanpat
Reaction score
No problem, I did the same thing...this is hands down one of the easiest and best upgrades i have done!

Reaction score
My picture doesnt do justice either. The head on pics are kinda blue but driving they are completly white. I made a thread with all the pics I took.

roadrageror

ROADRAGEROR
Reaction score
Roadrage, I never knew you were in Canada, thats sweet man! Canada's Badass!
U.S.A & CANADA UNITED!
no doubt EH'!!
both your guys lights look just amazing!! i know its really gonna wake up my rig!! the good part is every 2 weeks i work til midnite so ill be looking forward to the drive home every night!
i just got a tracking number emailed today from ddm.

Last edited:
OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
This is gonna be a life saver for me, when the rain starts pouring around here theres no street lights or anything and if I'm driving on the street with other cars then I can't turn my offroad lights on. It's literally night and day difference.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts