Got my 22" Texas Editions and some other goodies (Sport Red)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured it was time to share a pic, haven't of my own Tahoe since I joined. I picked up my '07 LT 4x4 about a month ago. I've been replacing small things inside and out, as needed (drivers inner door handle, various pillar trim pieces, etc). Finally got the front glass re-tinted to match the stock rear tint (20%), went ahead and had the whole windshield tinted 40%, LED's inside and out (except headlights), and just got my 22" Texas Editions with Bridgestones (with TPMS) from OE Wheels LLC.

I keep procrastinating on the trainhorn install, but just have that left to do and some WeatherTech mats all around inside and I think I am done. Maybe a head unit and headlight upgrade left, but that will depend on how I feel a few months from now. I am known to change vehicles every few months. :)

(for the folks OCD about their vehicles like me, the mudflaps were put on when the truck was new.....so the paint is worn from movement. Also the front left quarter panel has been painted at some point, and they cleared over the pin stripe, so removing that is not an option either :( )

hoe.jpg

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Are those 285-45-22's? Did you have shipped to you already mounted up or buy them locally?

BADRIDES

Full Access Member
Reaction score
All from OE Wheels..... mounted, balanced, tpms sensors and all. Delivered to my door. Can't beat it. They are 285/45 indeed.
What did they cost? How were they delivered to your door? In boxes?

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Clean looking Tahoe and the Texas reps are a win!! Love them. Too bad about the pin stripe, but what can you do? :rolleyes:

OP
OP
RichardCranium

RichardCranium

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did they cost? How were they delivered to your door? In boxes?
I paid around $1700, call them or chat on their site with a sales person for your own exact quote. The wheel faces were wrapped very well, then boxed individually.
Nice rims.
Thanks. :)
Clean looking Tahoe and the Texas reps are a win!! Love them. Too bad about the pin stripe, but what can you do? :rolleyes:
It's my luck with vehicles lately, so it is what it is.

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful truck

Love those wheels to, they look great.

You planning on droppin it

Meccanoble

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rims look nice, remind me of some beefed up Z71's. I like any rim that hides the super small rotors on these trucks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rgeurts

Latest posts