Got 4K to Spend on the HOE =D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE-HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are yu thinking about upgrading the valve train in the 6.0 like cam push rods and springs, just for a little extra hp?

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Yeah, I plan to add a whipple to the 6.0L. At first I'll just be running the 6.0L with a 93 octane BB tune / headers / CAI / exhaust. Then When I can find a whipple I'll put it on there.

smrr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sounds pretty awesome. take some pics and post up. i swear you change your mind on that thing and what you are going to with it more than a woman changes her mind! looks like you are seeing this one to the end. good luck with it.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Got the spare PCM sent out to Justin so he can do his thing. Jegs is taking there sweet time sending the floor shifter / boot. I'm picking the tranni this coming Wednesday. I should have all that in within 2 weeks.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Thanks man, its gonna be a lot of work for sure. I aqquired a trailer to pick up the tranny on Wednesday. Has an expired tag though... Oh well.

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks man, its gonna be a lot of work for sure. I aqquired a trailer to pick up the tranny on Wednesday. Has an expired tag though... Oh well.

Tranny won't fit in the trunk? My experience with trailer's is to make sure all the brake lights work and have a license plate on it and your good. Mine has been expired for 5 yrs and counting.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
It probably will but I've got the new carpet, and no mat down in the back and I don't wanna trash it. The trannys probably like 400 pounds. Yeah man I should be good, 5 years lol. This one expired a year ago, so I'll definetly be good ha.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Monster Transmission sitting in the back uh duh truck. Pics tomorrow. Happy as Uh Muh *****.

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was Yesterday at 11:45 PM ----------

After driving 3 hours to get to brooksville florida, the home of Monster Transmissions, I found I really didn't need a trailer. So the tranny sat in the rear on the ride home, which I was really happy about. Heres me heading back home.

2mnriq9.jpg

biggauges85

Reaction score
black coffee, do you think the tranny you got would bolt to a 400 block? because i had the suggestion of putting the 350 internals into a 400 block to make a 377. my friend had it done to one of his jeeps. he got around 400 rwhp with an rpm cap off at around 9500 rpms. i mean if you have enough money you could do something like that. that would make your 2 door a monster!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DWDWCOCO

Latest posts