Got 305s on my NNBS Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got some 305/55/20 Nitto Terra Graplers, I already had a CCM 2.5/1" leveling kit. Still need painted bowtie, fogs, and I'm getting 2% tint all the way around in a few weeks. Any ideas on what I should do with the grill? Here are some crapy pics, Ill be getting better ones in a few days. Let me know what you think.
490.jpg
485.jpg
482.jpg
506.jpg
I painted the rear bowtie but havent put it on yet
499.jpg
Anyone want me to me a quit sig?

Reaction score
Looks AWESOME! Thanks for the pics. Love the terra gs on the ltz rims. I am gonna probably go with the trail grapplers and go with the 295s. I have a z71 and I have heard that the 305s rub alot more because of the extra plastic fenders...

But love yours! Looks great!!!

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! Nice work! I think it would look uber sexy without the running boards and the door mouldings.....but I'm definitely biased. :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thanks man, yea I have a little rubbing but not bad, trimming it tom. Do you have a lift?

Not yet, gonna be getting the ccm kit this week (hopefully). I will get the tires put on after that. Will post pictures as soon as I get it on. Super excited.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good! :waytogo: as far as the grill....I'm partial to the billet look! :) (especially since you already have the billet emblem on the rear gate ;))

Last edited:

Ben

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe its how you parked on the curb but it still looks like you got some nice texas rake... Any pics on level ground?

2 E L O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still have some noticeable rake with my 2.5"/1" CCM kit on my '07 with 2nd row captains and when I have the 3rd row seats out.....Obviously it's not nearly as bad as stock, but the rear fenders measure about 1" higher than the front fenders.

I don't mind how it is now, though, especially since I tow my Mustang on a car trailer occasionally. If it sat level unloaded then it would sag badly in the rear with the cargo area loaded with tools/equipment and a trailer hooked up. Sometimes I still feel like I need some helper bags...

OP
OP
White07Tahoe

White07Tahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea it still has a rake to it, it bothers me a little but I also tow a boat alot and it sits perfect when I do. Is there any way to get the front up another 1/2"? Like with shocks or somethng? I'll be getting better pics of it once Mardi Gras is over!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trickystick19